PLEASE.... Be sure to double-check your supply list. Make sure you bring a water container that closes tightly with at least 32 ozs. of water.
Prepare your palette and paper in advance..
1. cut sponge and paper to fit the palette
2. put wet sponge in the palette
3. soak paper in HOT water for at least 5 minutes
4. place wet palette paper on top of sponge
5. close lid and bring with you
6. NO large chairs; folding stools only
7. DO NOT put paint on your palette until ready to paint!
Admission is 6.00 with student I.D. (don't forget it)
Please arrive there by 9:30 ...
|Here's on of my calendar paintings in gouache|